Saturday, September 18, 2010

Food Review : Yoplait Petit Miam Yoghurt

Received an invitation from Kidspot to trial Yoplait Petit Miam Yoghurt. It's the 6x60g, strawberry flavour. I accepted the invitation and received a Woolworths gift card to make my purchase.

And so I went  to my nearest Woolworths store to look for it. There were lots of yoghurt on display and took me awhile to locate it.

Checked out the price and was horrified to find that it costs $4.19! On well, thankfully my gift card is at $5, so that still gives me some change.

Bought it home and Miss 2.5 very hungrily devoured a cup.

What I didn't like about it :
1. The cups, when broken apart individually, has sharp edges and could scratch children under 2years.
2. It is very sweet. Sugar content is high
3. Very expensive for such small cups.

What I like about it :
1. It is very child-friendly. The cups are very easy to handle.
2. The yoghurt itself is creamy and does not have fruit bits. All blended in very well.

Will I buy it again? Perhaps not on my own, unless there's another gift voucher to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment