Monday, May 31, 2010

Children's Toys - Develop Your Kids

I love to browse toys. Gives me a sense of satisfaction when I manage to track down one educational toy that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. Novelty toys says that I should buy them all the more! However, over the years as a day care mum and dealing with children in church or at home, I've become rather picky with what I buy and can be rather critical of so-called 'educational' toys.

However, Develop Your Kids never fails to surprise and amaze me with their quality and good range of toys for children. All chosen with care by the owner, Richelle. I bought a few items from them and has always been very pleased with both the customer support and products.

A home-based business operating from Buderim on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, they offer a flat delivery fee of $15 for orders under $150. Any purchase above that amount is delivered free. Delivery within Australia only though.

Can't say that I have a collection from Develop Your Kids, but enough for me to say that they take pride in what they have and is mindful of the developmental needs of children. The toys that they have are not only for preschoolers, but also for school aged children, covering motor skills, language skills, problem-solving skills and creativity to name a few.

I bought the sound puzzles from them and it was a huge hit with children who came to our place. When puzzles pieces are pieced correctly, their associated sounds play from the puzzles' speakers. The puzzles have sensors for each puzzle piece to produce the sound when correctly matched.

If I am not wrong, they are light sensors and the downside to it is, every piece has to be put in, otherwise, there'll be no end of sounds coming from the puzzles when lights are turned on and off. I don't know about you, but I am not keen to have a fire engine siren in the middle of the night from the puzzle!

So far, I have not had any problems with the pieces as the children would go all out to find the last missing piece just to hear the sound from the puzzle.

If you're looking for interesting and fun, quality puzzles give Develop Your Kids a go. You will not be disappointed.

Vehicle Sound Blocks on Develop Your Kids
Vehicle Sound Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment